We are an AI Cyber Security Insurtech start-up based in central London. Founded in 2017, Bewica’s mission is to use A.I. and other technology to make it easy for companies to understand their cyber risks and take the most effective actions. For this, we offer insurance, advice and tools. We are at the cross-roads of two high-growth markets: cyber insurance and cyber security.
We are now looking to grow the team as a result of Bewica’s successful development.
About the role
We have built a microservices platform which delivers both our insurance and cyber risk components, direct to clients and to partners. We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to play a leading role in further developing this platform.
Our tech stack is composed of the following elements:
- React web applications
- Python and Node.js APIs and modules
- Docker microservices running on Google Cloud Kubernetes engine
- Services running in Google Cloud and AWS
In this position, you’ll be building new platform features and improving the existing platform. Ours is a fast-paced environment and we are never short of ideas on what else to build, test and improve!
You’ll collaborate closely with the marketing and cyber security team to establish a roadmap for platform development and deliver on it so that our solutions become ever more compelling for our customers and partners.
Your expertise will lean towards real-time applications and software development with some experience in architecture.
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about building microservice architectures and excited about the challenge of a start-up at the cross-roads of cyber security and insurance.
Candidates must have the following skills:
- Able to translate business goals into IT roadmaps and drive reliable, timely execution
- Hands-on coding experience with a tech stack similar to ours
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Technical background (BSc level or higher in CS, Engineering or Science)
The ideal candidate will be familiar with many and have a solid understanding of several of the following skills:
- Full stack development
- Microservices and containers
- Cloud environments (preferably Google cloud or AWS)
- Jupyter notebooks, Tensorflow
- Cyber security, penetration testing would be welcome
What we offer
- A competitive salary and equity package; this will be a function of the experience you bring
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Office based in Central London
- A friendly, collaborative work environment. We are committed to making Bewica an enjoyable, rewarding place to work for all levels of seniority
- Become part of an experienced team passionate about helping companies be more cyber secure
Send an email, with your CV attached, to [email protected]