Bewica’s mission is to use A.I. and other technology to make it easy for companies to understand their weaknesses and take the most effective actions. For this, we offer insurance, advice and tools. We are at the cross-roads of two growth markets: cyber insurance and cyber security.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer-focused Marketing Associate to execute multi-channel marketing campaigns and to work alongside our founders in continuously evolving our proposition.
- Develop, execute and optimise multi-channel marketing campaigns including email, SEM, SEO, social media, affiliates, display, events, and all marketing materials.
- Find and test new marketing channels to support company growth
- Drive customer insights with data analysis and by speaking with customers
- Support the systematic iteration of Bewica’s proposition to optimise product-market fit
- Work closely with our software engineers in the implementation of product changes
- Support Bewica’s distribution partners with customer insights and messaging
- Help build Bewica so we can help businesses be more cyber secure!
- 1-3 years’ experience in integrated marketing and/or digital proposition development
- Strong interest in cyber security and / or insurance (with prior experience in either helpful)
- Highly analytical; able to derive actionable insights from data
- Inquisitive self-starter; outgoing and not afraid to pick up the phone
- Excellent written English
- Responsible with strong ethics
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
What we offer
- Annual salary of £30,000-£40,000 + 0.25% equity
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Office based in Central London with option of flexible working / working remotely
- This role is ‘in at the ground floor’ and will allow you to play a leading role in shaping Bewica
- A friendly, collaborative work environment. We are committed to making Bewica an enjoyable, rewarding place to work
- Become part of an experienced team passionate about helping companies be more cyber secure
To apply, send an email, with your CV attached, to [email protected]